After 14 states checked off and almost 3700 miles driven, Matt and I arrived in Ithaca, NY to move in and start the school year.
I’d never even seen our new house or met our two other housemates before moving in, so I was a little nervous and a lot excited. Turns out I absolutely love the place. Our kitchen is huge, our enclosed back porch is a perfect hangout spot, and we’re tucked into a gorgeous forest area.
Most importantly, though, it feels like home.
Now that you’ve seen the destination, catch up on the journey:
- Cross-Country Road Trip in 9 Squares
- Craters of the Moon National Park
- I Fell in Love With Wyoming
- Yellowstone National Park
- 3 Reasons Why Air Bnb is a Traveler’s Best Friend
- Mount Rushmore: The Highlight of South Dakota?
- A Day in Minneapolis
- 7 New Ways to Pass the Time on Road Trips
For more travel posts, click here.