1. If I’m up at 8am when I don’t have class until 11.
2. If I’m wearing a dress or skirt to class.
3. If that dress or skirt is covered in lint.
4. If I find myself questioning whether red is “light” or “dark.”
5. If I’m sweating profusely while climbing up the stairs.
6. If I’m sweating profusely in my own room.
7. If I’m sweating profusely in the laundry room.
8. If this website is semi-permanently on my screen for reference:
9. If my room is suddenly occupied by fabric aliens.
10. If I have zipper-shaped burns on my hands from folding clothes immediately after taking them from the dryer. Why do the laundry gods punish me for my vigilance?
Let’s just say you shouldn’t be surprised that I always put off my laundry as long as I possibly can.