If you guessed me, you’d be right.
A year ago I left you all without a goodbye. It wasn’t intentional to bite the dust in that fashion, but life had begun to overtake me (in the best way possible) and something had to give.
I’m not big on goodbyes. I’d like to believe there are no closed doors on relationships, places, projects. Turns out this blog is the same.
Here’s a mini-update:
- I graduated college! Look at how cute I am in my regalia!
- I visited Southeast Asia (Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand) in December/January as well as Cuba over spring break in March.
- I decided to start my professional career with retirement instead of work, so I will be traveling full-time for about 8 months before returning to the US to attempt to become a real person.
- That said: the trip is already very expensive and hasn’t even begun, so if you’re looking to hire a new graduate to do some part-time remote work, you know who to call.
- That also said: this is now a primarily travel-focused blog, since my life is now a primarily travel-focused life. I’m hoping to start with a few posts about my recent trips, then launch into my current happenings.
I love hellos and comebacks more than goodbyes and disappearances, so this is an exciting time for me. I’m back to blogging with a vengeance, and I can’t wait to share my world explorations with you all.
Yours in diplomas and resurgence,