Are you a high school senior wondering how to college? Become a pro in 7 easy steps!
1) Stress over registration.
2) Never do your reading.
3) Dread every group project ever assigned…ever.
4) Avoid laundry at all costs.
5) Only eat foods that are 1) cheap 2) unhealthy 3) easily prepared in your dorm.
6) Complain often about being broke despite your parents paying all your bills.
7) Assume your degree won’t actually get you a job.
Congrats! Now you’re a college pro.
P.S. Do your laundry and your reading. Eat real food. Don’t stress out too much about registration and graduation. For real.
This post is part of my April A to Z Challenge. For more All Things College posts, click here.