If we’re friends on Goodreads, you know I’m constantly adding books to my TBR (to-be-read) list. I currently have over 500 books on that list, many of which have been waiting to be read since 2012, yet I’m constantly adding more to my TBR.
Here are 10 books I’ve recently added to my TBR:
1. The Argonauts by Maggie Nelson, based on recommendations from Powell’s employees.
2. We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, which I hope to read in this year’s Read Harder Challenge.
3. Tender Points by Amy Berkowitz, based on a suggestion from the New York Public Library blog.
4. Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri, a book I have on my bookshelf at home but I realized wasn’t on my TBR list.
5. Echo by Pam Muñoz Ryan, because people are loving it on Goodreads and diverse books rock.
6. Things I Have Learned in My Life So Far by Stefan Sagmeister. He’s a well-known designer and his memoir is probably pretty rad.
7. The Masked Truth by Kelley Armstrong. A few of my blog buddies were raving about this book, so I bought it (something I never do!) and it’s waiting for me in Ithaca.
8. The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank. I’ve read snippets, but visiting the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam over Thanksgiving inspired me to pick this one up.
9. Finding Mañana: A Memoir of Cuban Exodus by Mirta Ojito. I recently read another of Ojito’s books and really enjoyed it, so I’m hoping to read this one soon too.
10. Hope Was Here by Joan Bauer, which was given to me by a friend clearing out her bookshelves and looks GREAT.
What books have you recently added to your TBR for 2016? How long IS that list, anyway?
Top Ten Tuesday is a linkup on The Broke and the Bookish.